Monday, June 4, 2007

Stop Press!!....The Australia Story episode on John Wall will now be screened on the 18th June...a week later due to the Editor of the programme being off with the Flu. As he had commenced the project the Producer decided that Ian...( the editor ) would be the best one to continue as he had already viewed and assembled much of the footage.

It promises to be a most interesting expose on my life and times . While my Athletics achievements are an important part of the film...the aspects of Love...Longevity...and Life Extension...will have a place so I am as interested as you...My World Support Team as to the outcome.

In a World where life and situations can change in an instant I believe its important to focus on what each of us can do NOW...to make a difference....We hear and read each day about the tragedies and hardships that face those we know and those who are but type on a newspaper page....Let us release our Love Energy into the World...Send it out in thought and deed...and watch as the miracle of life which is happening every day...rises to your humble touch....Today ...every seven seconds...someone turns 50...and this will happen until the year 2014.....We are the Baby Boomers....Join with me...THE FASTEST BABY BOOMER ON EARTH...to live and breathe my credo to stay...FOREVER YOUNG.....

Continue the Brilliance! John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

I've never, ever been on a blog site, let alone left a message. However, I have just watched the Four Corners program on you, which is a rare thing for me to do being a busy Sydney executive who is lucky to sleep 8 hrs at home, let alone sit on the lounge and watch TV! Sadly, its only ever SBS or ABC I watch...anyhow, that's me. About you - fabulous! inspring. I turn 40 in 7 wks time (but who's counting), and you're right. My focus needs to be on my psyche and body and what it will allow me to do with the rest of my life, not just the challenging intellectual stimulation I get from work, regretably at the sacrific of my physical exertion. Not that's its all crisis, it just could be better. What you have done is reinforce the niggling litte voice in my head, that the body is not just about how you look and how people view you, but how you feel and its longevity in order for you to live life to its fullest, love and be loved. Well done and good luck. I will now have to put your blog in my favourites! Another first...put it up there as a pre-first together with you winning in Italy in September! Bestest, Lizzie.