Tuesday, September 11, 2007

AGAINST THE YOUNG GUNS OF LEAGUE

Well...this saturday is going is going to be Memorable...to say the least...I have been invited to run in a Special Celebrity Race against the Young Guns of League...This will happen on Saturday Evening at Telstra Stadium in front of a crowd expected to be in excess of 50,000 !......How will I go...over 100m against these rapid speedsters...no one knows...But I do know this...I'm going to have FUN! ...It will be Magical...It will be Amazing...no matter what the outcome....

Plus I understand that if you have Foxtel..you should be able to catch the race!

At training yesterday my right foot...( the problem digits )...were causing me a little grief...and while running on the grass infield...I slightly twisted my left knee on the uneven surface while trying out my long grass spikes...which I have not worn for over 40 years!...but this morning after icing it last night...it seems to be o.k and I am having another Physio session with Goran Barron today...so I am hoping that I will be on top of the game for this special race...What an Honour....

So...stay tuned and hopefully to Foxtel on Saturday Evening....

Brilliance to you and my World Support Team....John

No comments: