Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Yesterday was a mini-milestone training day for me...first training day since bruising my right foot...Went to the Mingara Athletics track ( my home track ) which incidentally is the fastest track in Australia...The training session involved a Dynamic Warm-up period to test the water so to speak...then ten 100 meter runs on the grass...once again trying not to aggrevate my foot problem...The session went well and today will be a Gym day for me at the 4 in 1 Fitness Club at Erina which is a suburb on the Central coast of New South Wales about 1 hours drive from Sydney.

I have now made the decision to run in the New Zealand Masters Games in Wanganui on the North Island on 10th February as a prelude to travellling to Italy for the World Championships.
This will give me a perspective on the travel and arrangements required...Will probably travel to New Zealand the day before to register and then run in the 100m on the first day and the 200 meteres on the second day. As I have never stepped foot on N.Z soil it will be a pleasant experience.

Soooooo my World Team....look forward to having you with me in Spirit then...to carry me to the finish line...

Of course I will be running in the New south Wales Country Championships on 27th and 28th January...so stay tuned for those...

Meanwhile keep believing in me and I will charge my batteries to deliver the performance required to Win......Be Brilliant....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

2nd test

Mark