Friday, March 30, 2007

TOP OF THE POPS !

Well its the end of the season for me Officially...and what a season its been ...not without its ups and downs....but through it all YOU...MY WORLD SUPPORT TEAM ..have been there with me urging me on...time and time again....

I would like to draw your attention to the World Masters Athletics Website ...( go to Google ) and select World Rankings. Thanks to MY WORLD SUPPORT TEAM and your consistently wonderful support...and to my biggest fans...Marty...Olga...Carol..Wendy...etc.etc....you all know who you are....

Its been fantastic...and now I'm off for a month and then getting back into some serious training for the Worlds....

I KNOW YOU...MY WORLD SUPPORT TEAM... will be with me.

Live and Love Brilliantly....John

1 comment:

philo said...

Hey John Wall - using my lovely partner's blog to send best wishes and congrats. Looking good john!
loads of love Marty's big sister Mandy x